First things first: Please DO NOT expect much coherence from this post. I know, I know. I’m a writer… I should at least manage to string together some decent words, yes? But Too Many Feelings and Too Few Hours of Sleep can do things to the brain, so… anyway.
February 11 was another day of firsts for #romanceclass. Let me enumerate them:
- First time holding an event at the Ayala Museum
- First time having six actors live read scenes from our books
- First time having a How to Write a Romance Novel lecture read by the live readers
- First time having a three-way live reading
- First time having Vanya Castor as a live reader
Did I miss anything?
I probably did.
So yeah, anyway… we did a lot of other stuff before the live reading. That included book and merch selling, eating FREE cookies (thanks, Abbie! :D), browsing new books at the Book Cafe (thanks Caryn! :D), finding book blind dates, and playing games. To be honest, I only had two hours of sleep prior to the event, but the energy in the room (where it happened) kept me going.